See all PEER Limited Editions
To raise funds for PEER's programme and on the occasion of his exhibition of works on paper at Sprüth Magers London and his major installation at Ambika P3, Anthony McCall has produced Coupling.
Edition of 75 (+15 APs)
514mm x 344mm
Pigment print on 300gsm Somerset photo rag
Signed and numbered on the front
PEER's Featured Edition is Anthony McCall's Coupling (2011), to coincide with his widely acclaimed exhibition – Anthony McCall: Solid Light Works – at the Hepworth Wakefield.
Fourthland and Rosalind Fowler have generously produced a series of prints on the occasion of their exhibition, BREADROCK at PEER.
16mm film scan on 300 gram cotton raq paper.
17 x 22 x 5 cm
Become a Friend
• Invitations to PEER openings and events
• Discounts on PEER editions
• Exclusive access to two Mike Nelson Prints
• A beautifully designed Friend of PEER card
• Regular newsletters
• All of the benefits of a Friend of PEER
• An invitation to one after-opening supper per year
• Your name as a Best Friend of PEER on our website and in our gallery publications
PEER Pioneers help forge the way forward.
You will receive all of the benefits of a Best Friend of PEER plus:
• An invitation to PEER’s annual celebratory event
• Invitations to special talks, events and private viewings of the exhibitions
• Discounts on all PEER limited edition artworks
PEER Champions have a tangible and significant impact on the organisation’s programme.
For this level of support, you can direct your contribution to a particular exhibition, residency, project or to education activities within PEER’s programme. In addition to being acknowledged as a supporter of the gallery, you will be specifically recognised as sponsor of your chosen programme element.
You will receive all of the benefits of a PEER Pioneer as well as an annual limited edition artwork, such as Bridget Smith’s Regan Way Community Centre (pictured left).
PEER Visionaries are our catalysts for the future, allowing the organisation to confidently grow its programme and outreach.
You will have the opportunity to become part of an intimate group of individuals who will develop an in-depth knowledge of and insight into the organisation and its activities.
As well as receiving the benefits offered to PEER Champions, you will also have opportunities to attend bespoke and exclusive events such as studio visits with artists and invitations to engage in regular dialogue with the director and trustees.